- 2 pounds chicken drumsticks – skin on optional
- 4 tbsp of I’m A Jerk rub
- 4 tbsp – soy Sauce
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 pounds red potatoes, 3/4-1″ pieces
- 1 cup chopped carrots – 1/2″ Pieces
- 3-4 celery stalks, chopped 1/2″ Pieces
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup Fresh Orange Juice (Not From Concentrate)
- 1tbsp of Fresh Thyme (Optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2 Chop vegetables
3 Put Chicken and chopped vegetables in big mixing bowl with I’m a Jerk, Soy Sauce, EVOO and Orange Juice to Marinate for 1-4 hours.
4. Spread the veggies at the bottom of a 9X13 inch pan. Pour chicken broth over, then sprinkle with thyme
5. Lay chicken on top of the veggies. Scrape off any remaining seasoning/marinade into the pan.
6. Bake for 50 minutes. Turn once halfway through.